Page Loading... please wait!

The page still does not show? Click here

legendary gardians vip Index du Forum + FAQ + Rechercher
MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ProfilProfil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  ConnexionConnexion   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer

Logos That Look Like Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    legendary gardians vip Index du Forum -> Acces -> Demande d'acces
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aldreemoti

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Logos That Look Like Facebook Répondre en citant

Logos That Look Like Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

What will art, advertising and music be like 150 years from now? Dont you want to be a part of the evolution? I do. They even had their chosen tagline locked up under their logo like we did. Who needs talent and skill when copy/paste will put food on the table? However, plagiarism can be expensive, in more ways than one. Reply Carlyn Krall says: February 25, 2014 at 12:02 I was surprised at the similarities of these logo pairings. Good call. I agree. I still think they will get sued, since the client wants their customers to recognize the brand, and they are using that to help push their sales. Im so tired of hearing people moan and complain about this, Its all been done. While some folks certainly make blatant attempts at mimicry, I wonder how often you sit down to draw and your brain produces a thing that seems original but is really only remembered. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. The Blue Jays, black metal music, the new Barclaycard, and a little duck fart Love Irish Food could lose millions Google Chrome, decorative monograms, and biffing the Bing . Three in One . I can see where youre getting at with the subtle similarities in shape, but anything else its a stretch. Yet in the comparisons that youve posted, the two companies/organizations have absolutely NOTHING to do with each other.For example:Applied Materials & Planned Parenthood. When designing the Mosaic Homes logo, I came up with several versions as I worked my way to the final. Pittsburgh Paints has retired its peacock. Looks like you rocked the house with this one! Scary similarities here. Luckily I did take it to the next level and it is currently the best logo Ive ever designed. Im just grateful that we have such an unusual but now well known name. Im currently working on a logo for a SMS company that I felt was rather unique and original only to find out it looks exactly like the blackberry logo. Mine was Similar to theirs, but theirs was a picture from istock (not copyrightable to start with) and mine was like theirs but a shadow image and it was different and not copied from their image. See photos and updates from friends in News Feed. Reply Richard Ayotte says: March 21, 2014 at 10:49 What if the similar logos are from the same designer? Like these: Reply Evan says: October 1, 2014 at 12:57 Very recently, Disney slapped Deadmau5 with a lawsuit for it trying to trademark its logo in the US. Thanks for the post. Bob, good examples. Lesson learned. Dre and Anton Stankowskis 1971 Stadt Bruhl logo Reply David Airey says: July 20, 2011 at 07:52 Thanks very much, Nicolas. Same shapes. Moreover, there are a lot of logos as seen above that look similar yet they are accepted and no brand seems to be suffering because of it. The funny part is that you could probably take this further and play sort of a logo telephone game. Reply Chinmay Deo says: November 25, 2011 at 18:16 I dont know if someone has brought this up before. Reply Nichole says: August 6, 2011 at 02:51 Im impressed GameStop and SmashBurger arent on here 5a02188284
facebook status goodbye quotesbest facebook hacker in the worldhow can i block chat on facebookfacebook login welcome home page facebook com lfacebook code likefree download facebook chat for samsung wave ynow to delete facebook accounthow do i tag someone in a post on facebook for iphonefacebook key eset smarthackear juegos de facebook sin programas

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    legendary gardians vip Index du Forum -> Acces -> Demande d'acces Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation